Thursday, February 18, 2010

Meet the Flesh

I'm either a genius or a maniac, some people might say. I think I don't need people in my life but my life is nothing without people. I am on a mission. I am on a journey.

I am a philosopher and a blabber. I am a scientist. I am a man governed by believes and self formulated values. I am a man of relationships and not religion. I believe in purpose and meaning. I believe in knowledge. I believe that I'm not invincible, yet I'm not impossible. I ponder on the rational and irrational, the logical and the insanely wrong. I am a man of answers and even more questions. I wonder about "facts" and hope that the truth can shine through.

My strength is drawn from the Word, the Blood, the Love. By His strides my wounds are healed. I seek faith that walks me on water, love to fight injustice. I have a hope in my Savior.

Music is my language, and the guitar is my dialect. Music is a God made channel for man to expresses what words can't. It is beauty that only the ears can see.

The Word is sustenance for the soul, food is sustenance for the flesh. My dedication to it has contributed to my size and I can only wish to go back in time and remake some decisions. Nonetheless, I love food for the wonder that it is.

I game not for any cause, just for fun. To me games are an art form and playing them is a skill only the select can master.

You have just met the flesh, let's see if you'll get to witness whats beyond that in my posts to come...

you only live once,
Artking




No comments:

Post a Comment