Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Curse

I started school on the 28th of January, and today is the 25th of February. I believe having my maths teacher as my maths teacher is both a curse and a blessing.

A blessing? I believe I am doing better this year than I was doing last year.

A curse? View the picture below for an idea.


A close up on my maths workbook. the pages on left are the pages used, and the pages on the right are those not used. Its a 160 page book and I predict it will only last me until mid-late March. The work load is UNBELIEVABLE. I have since dedicated all if not most of my recess and lunch times to maths work whilst working on my other assignments at home.

you only live once,
Artking

2 comments:

  1. I wish to second this post. Homework is hell. Yet, the rewards are oh so very sweet. By the way, when is your report coming? Mine's the week after next. I expect a good report, considering I did all the work and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. monday after next
    i got engineering next thursday

    ReplyDelete